Wednesday, January 2, 2008

so I was thinking...

As I was lying in bed the other night, it occured to me that almost everyone I've been romantically involved with or interested in throughout my lifetime has either gotten married, gotten engaged, or had a baby within the past year and a half. The girl I dated over the summer got engaged a couple of months ago. The girl I dated in 2004/2005 got married a week or two ago. My first girlfriend in high school got married this year. The girl I liked after her who I went back and forth with and almost dated several times got married and had a baby. A girl I had a huge crush on when I was a sophomore in college had a baby with her husband. A girl I liked a lot a few years ago had a baby with one of my friends. Maybe it just means I'm getting old. Maybe it's all a coincedence. Or maybe it's a gift. You heard it here first, ladies. If you're looking to get married and/or knocked up, date me for a while and you're on your way. Or at least lead me on for a bit. You won't regret it. But I might.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send in the Clown?

I haven't blogged in a long time, but I wanted to jot down some thoughts I had about the movie Joker . There will be spoilers. For me,...